Saturday, February 1, 2014

Blakey is TWO

My favorite little girl celebrated her SECOND birthday...I can hardly believe it!  We had a family party for her on New Years Day and then on her actual birthday we celebrated by taking the two little ones to build-a-bear!  Uncle Ryan and Olivia had gotten them gift certificates for Christmas and it was a great gift!


Going to make his bear!



Before we made the bears we let them play a while at the mall's playground.  They love this playground because it is perfect for their age. 


Our sweet TWO year old!


We let them each pick out their animal.  I was scared that they would pick something hideous (and there were hideous things, trust me...like neon unicorns).  I should have known though that they both would pick a sweet doggy. 


Here is our doggy ready to get stuffed!


Waiting patiently for their turn- they did SO good and were able to do all the little steps.  They both picked out a heart, gave it a kiss, and then put it in their doggy.  So sweet!


Here is Blakely washing "Two-Two" 



Meet Trout!


Proud new parents of Two-Two and Trout!




Such a fun day and now we carry our friend Trout all over the place :)

Happy birthday sweet girl.  We love you so very much and I am so proud of the little girl that you are.  You are smart, polite, kind, adorable, lovable, and at times hilarious.  You make our lives so much better and we are so grateful!  I am thankful that God gave us to you, you are a true blessing to our family!


0 comments: