Banks, you are 18 months old- half way to TWO!
You are FULL FORCE these days! You love running, climbing, jumping, etc! You are so curious about everything around you.
You are wearing 18-24 months clothes, occasionally some 2T. Size 5 diaper and size 5 shoe.
Weight: 24.6lbs, 50%
Length: 32.5in, 50%
Head Circumference: 48.2cm, 73%
You love talking (and screaming)! Most of what you say we have no idea what it means, but you mix in a lot of the words you do know! Here is a sampling of what you're saying:
"Wow"
"Whoa"
"Go-Go" (trucks, cars, anything with wheels)
"mama"
"dada"
"up"
"boat"
"nana" (banana)
"Gigi"
"Pop Pop"
"Papa"
"baba" (sippy cup)
"Bubble"
"Eyes"
You had a little stomach bug this month and didn't eat for FIVE days :(
You have made up for it though!
Your favorite foods right now are:
Chicken (grilled or nuggets)
Corn
Sweet Potatoes
Blueberries
Watermelon
Strawberries
Raspberries
Goldfish
American Cheese
Mashed Potatoes
Lasagna
Any kind of sweet :)
You are not picky, but boy are you opinionated! One moment you love a food and the next it is a no.
You sleep from 7:30pm-6:45ish (give or take) and take one afternoon nap around 1.
You love "go-gos" and point them out EVERYWHERE! You are mesmerized by tractors, trucks, garbage truck, cranes, etc.
You LOOOOVE the outdoors! You love getting dirty, sticks, dirt, puddles, rocks, etc.
You have lately really been loving Mickey Mouse...and the "hot dog" dance :) You still LOVE all animals and reading books!
But the best thing of all right now is...Dada! He is like a celebrity around here and all day long you ask for "dada, dada, dada....." I don't blame you, he is the best!
We are working on discipline still, but its a challenge. You go to time out several times a day (give or take haha) and have started full fledged toddler fits. I love you, but thats what they are- fits. Last week at the park I gave you a graham cracker and it when you took it- well...you threw yourself on the ground and cried for 20 minutes...yep, twenty minutes. I know its part of growing up, but its not the most fun stage! Praying for patience for me and that you learn quickly that fits are not the way to go :)
You love to give "squeezers" and kisses right now...and you give the BEST! You will squeeze so hard that I will let go of you and you'll be hanging on my neck by yourself! You also love blowing kisses when saying goodbye. The funniest thing is when daddy and I kiss you scream and then laugh so hard! It CRACKS us up! You are so affectionate and I love it. I hope you will never mind giving you mama a hug!
Banks, we love you so very much and are so thankful that you are ours. You make our lives so much better! Half one and half birthday, little man!











0 comments:
Post a Comment