Monday, June 23, 2014

15 Weeks, Baby #2

Pregnancy Highlights from this week:

How far along? 15 weeks 

Size of the baby? It is about the size of an apple or 4 inches crown to rump 

Maternity Clothes? I have only worn a pair of maternity white pants once...mostly because I bought them and was excited to wear them, otherwise wearing regular clothes

Gender? Don't know yet, I think we will find out sometime next week. We've had two ultrasounds...neither one did the tech feel sure about the results...so we are still waiting!

Movement? I might have felt something here and there, but not quite sure yet

Sleep? Having a toddler makes sleep very easy :)

Cravings?  Fruit, pizza, celery 

Symptoms?  Nausea is pretty much gone, but still getting sick a lot.  I had a break around 13 weeks where I stopped getting sick, now Im back to 1-2x a day :(   Oh and I have sciatica and its terrible.  I get it only at night when I go to lie down and it lasts about 15-20 minutes. 

What I miss?  Deli meat

Milestones? Making it out of 1st trimester 

What I am nervous about?  nothing at the moment

What I'm excited about? Getting out all my maternity clothes...mostly excited about an elastic waste band ;)





1 comments:

Debra Dele said...

Skinny minny!! You sure there's a baby in there? 😉