Thursday, July 10, 2014

18 weeks, Baby #2

Pregnancy Highlights from this week:

How far along? Almost 18 weeks

Size of the baby? 5.5 inches crown to rump and about 8.5 oz., about the size of a bell pepper

Maternity Clothes?  Its a mix right now.  I am using the Be Band some for pants and then most all nonmaternity dresses.

Gender? Another sweet baby BOY!

Movement? Yes I have started to feel movement pretty consistently

Sleep? Sleep is still very good!

Cravings? I have had a big craving for candy this week...like gummy worms, sour patch kids, etc.

Symptoms?  Still getting sick!  I am reeeeallly annoyed at this point about this, I am very ready to get over this.  Knock on wood my sciatica has been MUCH better!

What I miss?  Enjoying coffee in the morning

Milestones?  Knowing the gender :) 
 
What I'm nervous about?  Picking a name!!!  We have NO clue at this point....we go back and forth between like 4-5 names...sometimes adding a new one, sometimes taking one off the list.  Hopefully it will be revealed in a dream and we will just know!

 
What I'm excited about? Brothers!  I am ready to start to set up Banks "big boy room" and start preparing the nursery for baby boy number two!   
 
 

0 comments: