Pregnancy Highlights from this week:
How far along? 38 Weeks
Size of the baby? 19-22 inches and 6.8 lbs (I have a feeling Walker is a little more than that by now, but that is what the app says)
Maternity Clothes? Yep!
Gender? BOY
Movement? Lots of movement, more rolling and pressure changes than punches and kicks. H e is truly running out of room.
Sleep? Sleep has been better actually lately. I am sleeping pretty much all night although its not super comfortable. Getting up a once to pee around 4am and thats it.
Symptoms? I have started with slight swelling, but nothing like my pregnancy with Banks. I have had a few contractions lately, but nothing major. It has been an emotional week so theres been a good bit of crying. We lost my grandfather (my beloved Poppy) early Wed AM. My whole family flew to Ohio to be with everyone and attend the services. I had to stay behind, which was super hard. I desperately wanted to be there but my OB said "no way, no how are you leaving the state." So I think that combined with 38 weeks of pregnancy has made for a tough couple of days.
Labor Signs? At my appt I was 1-2cm, 70% effaced and his head was "engaged"....otherwise just a few contractions here and there. I feel much more comfortable this time around (thank goodness). I told my OB there was no way I had made any "progress" because I felt too good. I was wrong :)
Labor Signs? At my appt I was 1-2cm, 70% effaced and his head was "engaged"....otherwise just a few contractions here and there. I feel much more comfortable this time around (thank goodness). I told my OB there was no way I had made any "progress" because I felt too good. I was wrong :)
What I miss? I am majorly looking forward to shedding the baby bump. I love it and it havs been a healthy, wonderful pregnancy, but I am getting done.
Milestones? FULL TERM! Getting close...I feel like we might have a baby this week. EEK!
What I am nervous about? I am definitely nervous about Banks' reaction. He has been around Eleanor (2 mons) and Cason (4 mons) (two cousins on Matt's side) this week and he has been SUPER sweet. Lots of kisses and talking to the babies, he definitely pays them attention. He has been bringing them his choo choos to play with. Honestly I feel like he is going to do GREAT (famous last words), but he really is a sweet, caring kid. He is wild and crazy, but has the sweetest temperament. He is going to love his brother.
What I'm excited about? SO many things. I wanna snuggle this new little nugget, I want to see if he looks like big brother or has his own look. I want to see Banks meet his brother and watch the very beginnings of this special relationship. I am ready to be a family of 4. Bring on baby number two!
38 weeks of pregnancy bliss!

0 comments:
Post a Comment