Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Walker 3 Months

Walker, you are 3 months old!


You have turned into a smiley, happy, spunky little guy this month!  You smile ALL day long and just love it when people talk to you.  You have the sweetest personality.  We have even heard a laugh or two!


You are still on the same schedule pretty much.  Only thing is I did go back to work so you have an earlier get up time. 

7:15 eat
9:00 nap
10:30 eat
12:00 nap
1:30 eat
3:00 nap
5:00 eat (if I am working I shoot to be home to feed you this one myself)
cat nap in evenings about 50% of the time
8:00 nurse and bed for night


As I mentioned I went back to work last week.  I only am working 2 days a week- Wed and Thurs. Your first two days have been great and you barely noticed I was gone.  When I came back from work the first day, Banks cried bc GG was gone...safe to say he didn't miss me, haha!  I had made 5oz bottles, but you only took about 4.  So far, no trouble pumping enough to keep up with you on those days!


You have started to like toys a tiny bit.  On your Bjorn bouncer we put the toy bar and you have ben batting at it.  You also like to hang out on your play mat! 

You are wearing size 3-6 month clothes
Size 1 diaper


Sleep has been hit or miss this month.  There have been nights you went 8-5, others you have nursed twice in the night.  I am not stressing over this and I know it will get better soon.  Mommy is a little tired on those days when I have to get up twice, but you are more than worth it ;)  I enjoy our quiet moments just you and me in the middle of the night.  


You are JUST like your brother in the fact you loved to be tossed and bounced!  The crazier the better! 


You got your first cough and cold this month...boo!  You never had a runny nose, but you were congested with a bad cough.  We elevated your bed and you got tylenol a few nights, otherwise you would have never known you were sick.  


You LOVE to sit up.  We put you in your bumbo seat and you loved it!  You are just so curious about whats going on around you.  

You went to church nursery for the first time and did great!  You've been back several more times and you're now a pro. 


I have said it 100x but you are the most relaxed little dude.  You hardly EVER cry and you are very go with the flow.  There are MANY days where your schedule gets off because we are at the park, zoo, chic fil a, you name it...and you never are effected.  You just take it in stride and are happy wherever you are.  It helps that I am 10x more relaxed this time, too.  You are the BEST baby!


Walker, these three months have been SO fun with you!  You make life SO much better.  We love you more than you could ever know!

0 comments: