Last Saturday we headed up to PC on a beautiful day for homecoming. I love visiting campus and letting Banks get to explore a place that means so much to Matt and I!
Banks was pumped his bestie, Hyatt was there!
I love PC...so much grass and so family friendly :)
Brothers! My mom made them some matching PC shirts of course!
Walker sandwich!
You know, just the average toddler talk...
We love Caleb :)
This crew is growing! We've added four since last year (Liza, not pictured, but we love you!) and next year there will be two more!
Massengills were super smart and brought this dump truck. It was the source of entertainment all morning for the kids. Who knew they could come up with so many games with one truck?
Massengill crew!
Cogdill and Massengill boys...hope y'all love each other because you're going to spending a lot of time together in the future!
Kathryn, me, Catie (baby Liam in her belly), Megan (baby GIRL Epps in her belly), and Cameron! We missed Lacey!
These two, gotta love em!
Will, McNeil, Matt, J, and Caleb
Love my Piper-girl!
We took a little tour through the pi kapp house! Found J and Matt's composite! And I would like to comment that the fraternity houses...ew.
That night ADPi had a function because it was their 25th anniversary at PC! It was a great event and we had so much fun. Proud to be a part of such a great group of women and proud to see how they are still thriving campus. Pi love! :)
We found ourselves on our composite
At the ADPi event!
We capped off the night with a little tour around campus. Me and Cam went back to where it ALL started, our freshman dorm room. Unfortunately they did not answer the door, but we recorded the event with a picture instead. SO many fun memories in that quad. Wish I could go back!
Neville!
It was a perfect day for homecoming and thankful for spend it with friends that I love! Who knows maybe Matt and I will be back one day to visit our boys as students one day.
Thanks PC for a wonderful day! Go Blue Hose!


0 comments:
Post a Comment