Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

This was a very special mother's day to me...probably the last one I will ever spend with a baby inside my belly!  I cannot help but be so thankful when I think about everything I have to celebrate on Mother's Day!  Being the mommy to these THREE boys is everything I imagined and more.  Its such a privilege to raise these boys.  As much as some days they can drive me bananas (and I mean BANANAS) I wouldn't have it any other way.  One day when my life is calm and quiet I know I will yearn for the busy, chaotic moments of these littles. They are at such sweet and tender ages and I wish I could bottle up that innocence and keep it forever. 
 
 
They are becoming little buddies.  Walker calls Banks his "Bubba" and Banks calls Walker "Walkie."  They did it on their own and its just my favorite. 

 
Walker wants to do anything Banks is doing.  He looks up to him and I am so glad because Banks is such a good role model to him.

 
How could you not just love them?

 
I will say it over and over and it will never change, I am just so grateful.  I am grateful that I get to be called "Mommy," I am grateful that I was chosen to be THEIR mommy, and I am grateful to get the chance to raise these boys to know Jesus.  I will continually pray for their little hearts and pray that Jesus works in them above all else. 
 
I can't wait to be a mommy to THREE little boys.  Still have to pinch myself that that's what's about to happen! 
 
Happy Mother's Day!

0 comments: