In September both Matt and Richard had to go on the physicians retreat to Wild Dunes...so Lauren and I went too and had the best time! Rich and Matt were pretty busy so it gave us LOTS of time for sister time! It was amazing!
The older four kiddos stayed with grandparents and Lawson came along for the fun!
Every morning Lauren and I took a BIG beach walk with Lawson.
Lounging by the pool and getting in a good pool nap.
While in Charleston there was a short list of places we HAD to eat...up first was East Bay Deli on the way in. Then on Saturday while Matt was golfing, Lauren, Rich, and I went to Hometeam BBQ. It was epic. Matt and I hit up Kickin Chicken on the way out of town. MMM!
Saturday night was a poolside reception. Ryan and Olivia came over and watched our little guy so that we could go. They did GREAT and Lawson loved his one on one time with them :)
It was a FUN weekend with this crew!
Matt was pretty busy all weekend and Rich had a little more free time than he did so it was the three of us A LOT that weekend it was amazing. I make a pretty great third wheel...although I am sure Rich felt like the third wheel more than me haha. Sisters...need I say more?!
Cuties!
Speaking of cutie?!? This dude!!!
It was Lawsons first trip to the beach! He loved it ;)
Another beach walk!
Dippin his toes in the ocean for the first time. 10 weeks old!
What a fun, fun weekend! Good thing its an annual trip because we can't wait to go back! Thanks Lexington Medical Center ;)


0 comments:
Post a Comment