Lawson you are the SWEETEST baby and how are you 4 months old?!
You seriously are so smiley and easy going! You are super content just playing on your playmat, hanging in your exersaucer, or chilling in your bouncer. You have a SUPER laid back disposition!
You are are still not sleeping through the night and get up usually 1-2x a night. I am not worried, you will get it eventually! I am a little tired, but thats ok. You're my last baby and I can handle it ;)
Your schedule:
Wake at 7, eat
Nap 8:30-10
Eat at 10
Nap 11:30-1
Eat at 1
Nap 2:30-4
Eat at 4
Sometimes cat nap ~5:00
Bedtime 7:00
You are wearing six month clothes, size 2 diapers, and I don't think you've ever worn shoes ;)
Stats:
Weight: 13lbs 6oz, 8th%
Length: 24.5in 15%
Head: 41.5cm 40%
You are just a little peanut of a thing! But you're perfect!
Because you are small, mommy has started supplementing and you have handled it like a CHAMP! So glad you're so laid back.
You rarely cry and if you're upset you grunt and fuss, but not really cry.
You are still staying with nana while I work and you two have done GREAT! She ADORES you and I think you feel the same way! She is so good with you and we are super thankful for her!
EVERYONE says you look just like your mama! I cherish that!
You have rolled front to back and back to front! Go Lawson! You are still swaddled and so we will need to work on getting rid of that soon. You just LOVE it though.
You favorites:
being tickled
standing up
bath time
being "tossed" by daddy
your brothers
laying on your changing table
exersaucer
vitamin D medication (for real, its your favorite hahaha)
We took our first overnight trip as a family of 5 and you did great! We went to Hickory NC to visit Eleanor. It was so fun and you were awesome on the car ride.
Knock on wood you really haven't been sick yet. Just a little congestion here and there, but nothing major.
You're our ONLY baby who likes tummy time! You think its so fun and will play with a little toy on your tummy for 10-15 min.
Lawson, we just ADORE you and cherish these moments when you're so little. I know you are going to grow SO quickly and I will long for these days, although they are crazy and chaotic.
Lawson I pray for you every day. I pray for your heart and that it will long for a relationship with Jesus. I pray you know that he is pursuing you even now! I pray that you grow to understand who He is and want to be like Him. I pray for the lucky lady that will be your wife one day.
We love you so much, Lawson! Can't wait for our first christmas with you!

0 comments:
Post a Comment