Wednesday, January 25, 2017

The Week of Injuries

Well I have three boys, I know injuries are in my future.  It think its partly a right of passage as a boy mom, but we had a quick introduction to the future a few weeks before Christmas.  We had just finished decorating Christmas sugar cookies when Banks was playing/rough housing on the couch.  He jumped and hit his mouth just right on the back of the couch and bopped his mouth.  Immediately I knew something wasn't right. He had knocked both of his front teeth inward about a 45 degree angle.  I immediately called a few of my dentist friends and made an appt for the next morning. Well turns out he had to have them pulled :(.  He was SUPER brave and he barely knew anything had happened.  We were incredibly proud of him how he has handled it and looks really cute with his gap toothed grin. 
 

Just a few days later Walker must have been jealous of all the attention Banks got from his injury he decided to get one of his own.  He was WALKING through the living room and tripped and hit his head on the corner of the coffee table.  BLOOD EVERYWHERE!  We rushed him to Dr. Dee Dee who put some Dermabond on it and he was good to go!  He was really brave too! 

 
Knock on wood its been pretty quiet since all this happened.  I wish I could wrap them in bubble wrap, but that might be frowned upon haha.  In the meantime, NO ONE ELSE GET HURT!

0 comments: