Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Celebration :)

So as I had written about before, I started my job July 6th.  I love it so far!  I have been SUPER busy, hence the lack in blog updates :)  But it really has been awesome- I love the people I work with and I love my patients, can't ask for more than that!  Well this past Saturday I finally took my boards...and good news- I passed!  It was SUCH a relief!  No more studying...yay :)  Well on Saturday night Matt took me out to celebrate!  We went to Cypress, which is a super nice, swanky restaurant downtown.  Definitely the type of place to celebrate!  

Matt was a little embarrassed to ask the waitress for a picture...which was definitely understandable, so we did the solo shots, haha. 

Woo hoo for being board certified, employed, and a homeowner...so much to be thankful for!

0 comments: