MEEEE!!!! I know all my loyal readers have just been dying to know whats going on with the Cogdills...ha! I know its been quite some time since you've seen a post from me, but I took an impromptu much-needed break from blogging. There has just been a lot going on in life and blogging was last on the list...sorry. As I had posted before, I started my job beginning of July and I LOVE IT! I really could not have asked for a better job. Its wonderful. I love my patients, my schedule, and the people I work with. It keeps me busy, though, but I can't really complain because when I come home from work there's no studying, its crazy! Seriously though, its awesome and I am so thankful for it everyday.
So I am determined that within the next week I am going to do a post on the house. I want to do a room by room tour. Maybe that should be more than one post...hmm.... I will think about it, but just wanted to prepare you :) We have really been working hard to get it all decorated, painted, landscaped, etc, but its coming along. I love being in a house. I love sitting on the screened in porch at night. I just love it, cant wait for everyone to see it!
I am also going to post on some of the stuff that we have been up to in the last 3 months...or at least anything I took a picture of...haha. So you will get to see whats on my camera...whatever that is! We've done a lot of enertaining at the house. Its so nice to have a place where people can come over, relax, hang out, and mostly...spread out!
So I think thats about it for now, just wanted you to know that I am making a verbal committment to blog again...woo hoo (try to hold in your excitement...)! I really have missed it and I am excited to get back in the swing of things. Feels good to be back!
Alyssa
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
4 weeks ago

1 comments:
Welcome back! I was actually wondering about where you went two days ago!! Can't wait to see the house and what ever else you camera contains!
Hope you guys are doing fabulous!
Post a Comment