I didn't take many pictures of Christmas day..but here are a few snapshots. We actually did "Christmas day" on Christmas Eve this year for several reasons. The main one being Richard was on call Christmas Eve so he was in Charleston and would be awake mid-day Christmas day, so Lauren wanted to be back in town by then. We missed having EVERYONE together this year, but we've been so lucky the past two years, I guess it was bound to happen with two residents in the family.
Part of our Christmas day is getting "shed presents." Those are normally presents too big to fit into a package. Matt had a Kayak in the shed and we had a card table and chairs. Ryan had a table for his apt next year as well.
Merry Christmas :)
All the kids minus Richard
Merry Christmas Morning!
A special gift of Christmas was SNOW in SC the day after! How wonderful!!!!!
Ryan and Matt both got fly fishing rods for Christmas, here Ryan is testing it out!
Overall, WONDERFUL Christmas...wish I had more pictures to share. It was so nice to be off work for a week and be able to relax with my family. There will be one more post about an fun Christmas gift for me (Lauren, also)...I'll keep you in suspense until then...

1 comments:
a card table! GREAT gift. you will be sooo glad to have this! Cam borrows mine all the time for random stuff :)
Post a Comment