Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Cookie Fun

 Personally, I think this was one of the best Christmases we have had!  It was such a wonderful holiday season to be in our house, get it decorated for Christmas (pics coming soon, I know no one really cares now, but I want to document it to make sure I remember what I did for next year!), and just to be with wonderful family and friends.  A few weeks ago Matt and I decided we were going to make some Christmas cut-outs.  My aunt is famous for her cut-outs (or sugar cookies, whatever you call them), so I was a bit nervous to make her recipe.  
The dough turned out yummy, so that was a good sign!

Ready for baking! 

So far, so good....


They turned out delicious!  Matt was not so patient with decorating them, but we had a good time and they were actually pretty yummy.  We both took them to work so that we wouldn't have 100 cookies sitting out because I think we would eat them all ourselves :)

0 comments: