Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Variety is the Spice of Life

Since I have had a "smart phone" I have taken a good amount of pictures with it...all being very random.  There is definitely a wide variety of things that I have felt were worthy enough for a pic...some not so sure about, but others...they were maybe picture worthy.  So I thought I would share a very random sampling of what kind of pics are on my phone, in no particular order...
 This is Tiger and his best friends, Samson and Bella, on a walk
 As you have probably gathered from previous posts, Matt LOVES to make Tiger do the craziest things.  Poor dog, he just goes along with it. 
 Conference tag for work

 Pretty flowers from my friend Shannon's wedding this past fall
 Matt's birthday presents that I gave him this past year
 In Charleston its always the same: another day, another flood
 Messing around with the camera settings on my phone
 My cute mama and her birthday present from us
 This picture is actually kinda funny.  Its a true PONY tail! haha...Matt and I thought it was funny at the time!
 The girls just being silly at the James Island Country Park lights' gift shop
 Matt LOVES the McRib...gross, I know.  He took this picture to send to my dad because they share an equal admiration for this McDonald's delicacy. 
This was just taken this past weekend when Lacey and Kathryn were in town.  This was at Red's. 

I guess thats about it for now. Hope I didn't bore you with so many random pictures. Hope you're having a great Wednesday :)

0 comments: