So life has been a lot busier with my return to work. I feel like I hit the ground running at 6am and don't stop until my head hits the pillow at night (and then sometimes the fun continues into the middle of the night, too). Its a crazy life trying to be a full-time mommy, full-time wife, and full-time nurse practitioner, but its a sweet life. All I have had time for lately is a quick iphone picture and update to instagram (you can follow me at @acogdill).
Here is what I've been snappin' lately...
Last Tuesday my mom brought Banks up to work and I was able to kiss on him during my lunch time. I even got to feed him lunch the real way...no pump, yay!
Cogdill Christmas tree 2012...our first real tree! We have always opted to use our artificial, but in honor of having a child we sprung for the real deal this year. Love the smell that fills my house!
Sometimes tummy time is ok...
...and then he has enough.
Matt takes Banks to Camp GG (thats what my mom officially calls her house now) twice a week and last Friday I got this picture and I just died. Matt decided Banks had to get dressed up for work that day, too. What a pair these two are going to be!
Christmas Kissy Kissy...so cuddly!
This picture was snapped my first day heading back to work. Its a miracle I wasn't crying in this picture, haha.
Sweet baby boy waking up from a nap in his crib
All snuggled after getting out of our church clothes last Sunday afternoon.
So when you live in Charleston and its 85 degrees in December, what do you wear to church? Crazy, good thing we had something to wear so we wouldn't be sweating!
I have to add that last Sunday at 3 months old he finally went to the church nursery. We have been letting him sleep in his carrier with us during service for the past couple of weeks, but we bit the bullet and sent him to the big boy nursery. We decided to just rip it off like a bandaid and go for the full Sunday School and Church. He did GREAT! I just came down and fed him in between the two and it worked out perfectly. He is so easy going (don't know where he gets that...haha).
Matt always fusses because I always dress Banks is cutsie (his word) outfits and he never gets to look "sporty." Well this is what happens when Matt picks out the outfit. He came downstairs and told me to "watch out Sammy, Banks is coming!" I have to admit, he looks pretty cute :)












0 comments:
Post a Comment