I have decided after 12 weeks that I will stop weekly posts and do monthly ones :)
I cannot believe my baby is 3 months old! He has changed so much, its unbelievable. Literally everyday he becomes more aware and interactive. I think this is such a fun stage. He is so smiley, happy, giggly, but yet nonmobile :)
You have started to laugh and it is SO sweet. Your first laugh came when we were out to lunch with Gigi and Pop Pop at Your Pie. We were helping you "dance" in our booth and you just started giggling. Sweetest. sound. ever.
You really are SUCH a happy baby.
You love for us to "dance" with you. Mommy and daddy sing this crazy song and bounce you up and down. You will smile and giggle the whole time!
Mommy went back to work, it happened. It was SUPER hard the first day, but each day gets easier. Gigi raves about how good you are and how much she loves spending time with you. I get a lot of picture messages during the day which makes work a lot easier. I still miss you like crazy, but I am adjusting and so are you. Gigi has been awesome about keeping you on schedule and you are doing fabulously. You are on a fairly easy schedule. You wake up at 7, eat, play for about 1.5 hours, sleep for 1.5 hours and then repeat in three hour increments all day long. You have got this babywise thing down :)
You are able to sit in your bumbo seat pretty well (I have chosen to ignore the safety recall haha). Your head control is great and you love being able to get up and look around. You are SO curious about your surroundings and are constantly craning your neck to see what is going on around you.
You are eating 4-5 oz (now I know how much you eat because mommy has been pumping at work and Gigi gives you bottles) every 3 hours.
You are wearing size three month clothes and some six months, too! You are a long, skinny fella. Everything is too short in the torso, but bags on you everywhere else.
Your hair is finally coming in on top, but its very light so you can't see it very well. You may be a blondie afterall!
You are still not a big fan of rolling over, you haven't done it in a while. I just don't think you're very interested. You do LOVE while laying on your back to tuck your legs and turn on your side. The other night you did it so much that you turned yourself a complete 360 on your playmate over about a 10 minute period.
I know in your last post we said you were noisy, but we had no idea what you were capable of. You are 10x noisier now! We call your Tarzan because of the noises you make! You can literally scream now, but its all good noises! I love it and I love your voice.
Favorite times of my day now have changed. When I am done with work I literally run to my car and drive so quickly to get you from Gigis. My favorite time is seeing your sweet face when I walk in! I might tear up just a little each time I see you right now, but maybe I will lock it up soon :)
You can grab onto toys pretty well now. Your Aunt Jordan bought you a sweet rattle when we were there for Thanksgiving and you love to hold onto and listen to the noise it makes.
We had a slight set back with sleeping after I went back to work, but we are back on track. You usually sleep from 8:30 (with a last feeding/diaper change after waking you up at 10:00) until 5:30. At 5:30 we can "paci you" and you will sleep until 7:00..then its time to wake up!
Those eyes...seriously, I don't think I have ever loved anything more.
You really are the sweetest baby. I told your daddy the other day that if all babies were like you, I would have 100. We might be in trouble ;)
I love you so much sweet boy. You make my life so much better and richer.






2 comments:
Alyssa, he is such a doll! He certainly does have the prettiest eyes! Glad things are going so well!
So precious! So thankful that you and Banks are adjusting well to you going back to work! Love and love seeing pics of that beautiful boy!
Post a Comment