Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Next Chapter

So we have successfully closed on our house in Charleston and purchased our home in Lexington.  This is a "before" shot right when we bought the house.  It is only about 5 years old but has the charm of an old, southern farmhouse.  It sits on a big, spacious, wooded lot and we could not be more in love.  It has the feel and character is an old home, but filled with the touches of modern day.  Perfect compromise for Matt and I!  It it a little bigger than our house in Charleston so it will take some time for us to get everything in its space (but lots of opportunities for some shopping :)


I didn't want to share before (for obvious reasons), but Matt and I have had to live in separate cities for the past ~8 weeks.  He has been living with various family members in Lexington as he started his job Aug 5th.  I am finishing up work here until mid October, so I don't even get to enjoy my new house quite yet.  I am SO ready to be done and in one place with my husband.  I will be honest and say its been a big struggle for me.  I don't do too well alone and I don't do too well away from Matt.  I have had Banks every night and I love him, but I am ready for my partner to be back! So pray that these next two weeks fly by! 

0 comments: