So we have been busy busy with making our new house our "home." The inside didn't need much work at all, its only 5 years old so it was pretty much updated the way we wanted it. We did have it painted. We used a painter this time because we have really really tall ceilings in the family room and it scared me too much to have matt up 20 feet on some ladder! Most of the house is Revere Pewter by Benjamin Moore.
I apologize in advance because these are just iPhone pictures, but I think you get the idea.
This is our main living space with a view into the kitchen.
Kitchen table, the staircase behind that goes to the playroom
This is in our mudroom/laundry room...I just love those little cubbies :)
View from the table into the kitchen.
Main living space again, that hallway goes to the master and the office, as we all as a bathroom.
This is the foyer, I do have to admit that the front door was one of my favorite things!
Matt got me a new chandelier for my birthday from pottery barn (same as in our last house, I was so sad leaving it behind!). We painted Sherwin Williams "Naval," its a new color they have done for their pottery barn line. Then the only difference is new furniture.
This is the master bedroom. I swear these pictures are like the "where's Waldo" with Tiger.
Again this is the main living space.
Well that's a quick snap shot! Its coming together I think. Banks room looks pretty similar to our last house except the room is bigger, which is great for him!
I am looking forward to sharing progress pictures of the outside!











1 comments:
LOVE it! And I agree! That front door is awesome! I really want to replace ours. Also, I'm impressed with those clean kitchen counters. I don't remember the last time mine looked that good, HA.
Post a Comment