Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Cookies

Ever since I can remember my aunt has made "Christmas Cutouts" each year.  I have always looked forward them...she even still mails them to us each year from Ohio for Christmas and Easter!

When I got married she gave me THE recipe.  I have tried each year with my family to continue this tradition.  Although I think I have some years before I perfect the recipe as good as my aunt...I am making progress!


This year we let Banks "help" make them with us. 


He mostly liked seeing if he could pinch off a piece of dough to eat!





Into the oven they go!



Banks was a very good decorator.  He insisted on LOTS of sprinkles!






The best part of any cookie-making experience...taste test!


Banks' cookie he decorated for himself, looks delicious right? 


He thought so!





He enjoyed every last morsel!



Sugar makes him a little crazy ;)





Such a fun tradition to pass onto my family!

0 comments: