Friday, December 13, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Thanksgiving this year was kinda crazy, but it was fun!

Early Thanksgiving morning my sister calls and says she's been sick all night.  Richard is on call so I drive over to her house in Lexington, grab Blakely and take her back to our house before anyone is even awake.  We were all assigned 2-3 dishes to make so I also grabbed her ingredients to make hers as well as mine. 



Matt and I spent the next few hours getting babies dressed, ready, fed, etc. on top of making mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, sweet potato casserole, succotash, and spoon bread!  Some how we made it and were headed to my parents by 11! 


We had a CROWD for Thanksgiving this year..the most ever!  I think the final count was somewhere around 23!  We had all of my brother's girlfriend's extended family as well as Matt's family and some of my parents good friends.  We had SO much food!



It was overall a great day and full of fun memories.  The babies couldn't eat enough, they loved turkey, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, and even succotash! 

There is so much to be thankful for this year.  God has been so gracious to us.  2013 has been a crazy year, but one that has been filled with God revealing so much to us, which has been a blessing. 

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comments:

Lacey said...

That just means you and Matt can handle two! Love y'all!