Monday, August 3, 2015

Banks-isms

For the past few months I have been trying to write down funny things Banks says.  Its hard to choose because he keeps us laughing!



Blakely: "that's my mommy but you call her Dee Dee"

Banks "that's my Dee Dee and that's my mommy" 
Blakely "yes that's your mommy and I call her auntie. Get it?"
Banks "yea, got it!"

Banks: "mommy, that's my Walter and I love him, do you love Walter?"

Banks "mommy mommy I wub you!"  (Sang to a chant, he says this A LOT)

Banks "mommy, I go GG house. "
Me- "yea we're going to GGs"
Banks- "no my go GG house, mommy go to mommy house"

Banks sneezes 
Banks "excuse me"
Blakely "God bless you banks"
Banks "tank wu Batey"

Banks: "I am Banks Cogdill. You are mommy Cogdill and daddy Cogdill and Walter Cogdill!"

At Chick-fil-a playground to another child who was pushing: "no hitting, no biting, no pushing! Those are my mommys rules!!" -Banks

Both playing in the tent, Banks said "come on walker and get in tent." I was "scaring" and roaring at them and banks said to W "don't be scared it's just mommy!"

Banks playing Dino's with Matt: 
Matt: "can't we just love one another"
Banks "I DONT NEED LOVE! Arggggg!!!"

Matt (after finding a dead bird in the backyard): "Banks, that bird is just sleeping"
Banks "no daddy, that bird is dead"

After peeing Banks exclaims: "that's what I'm talking 'bout!"

Matt: "Banks, go potty." 
Banks "I've been doing it all my life, daddy"