We celebrated Walker's first birthday a few weeks early due to the craziness that December normally brings. We had a "lumberjack" party for him and it was so much fun!
It happened to be 71 degrees so no real fire was needed inside!
Of course GG helped with a lot of the decorations...and Pop Pop too!
Yall should have seen the smash cake when I picked it up! I ordered a cake that was supposed to look like "log" or a stump (per my pinterest pic I showed them and they said they could easily do)...and when it got it it was a pile of brown chocolate MESS! It LOOKED TERRIBLE! If this was my first baby, I would have cried...this time I laughed. (Progress, right?!) I fixed it up as best I could and W never knew the difference!
Pop Pop made this adorable cup cake stand all the rest of the "wood" decorations. Hes pretty much the best!
S'mores!
Hot cocoa...not such a big hit at 71 degrees out, but still yummy!
The nice weather did make it very enjoyable outside!
Photo booth props
Big brother at the party :)
Birthday boy and cousin Eleanor playing with the Lincoln Logs
All guests were invited to wear flannel...participation was great!
Our new favorite game made it to the party- can jam!
Mommy and the birthday boy!
The girls trying out our photo booth
This picture cracks me up!
You can always count on Durham to get things right, Thanks D!
Banks was having the time of his life at the party...and Im serious. He was running around full force with Blakely, Hyatt, and D. He was a sweaty, dirty mess, but Im so glad he was having a blast!
Twins :)
Kids table
Can't believe that little stinker is almost one. What a fun year this has been!
Part of the group- The others were chasing toddlers all over the place!
We had such a great time celebrating our almost one year old! Pictures of his smash cake will be up next!

3 comments:
Last pic! Im cracking up!! Look its the BACK of Ryan Maloney's HEAD!!!
seriously cutest party ever!
SO fun and everything was too cute!!
happy almost 1 year birthday WALKER! the Anderson's LOVE you!!!
Post a Comment