Friday, April 1, 2016

Ryan + Olivia: Rehearsal

Sooo....my brother got married in OCTOBER.  Its April...and we're just getting around to blogging, but that's ok!  I have all the professional pictures and I am ready to share our fun weekend.
 
The wedding took place on a breath taking vineyard in Woodruff, SC.  Olivia's Godparents own the vineyard and it was the perfect backdrop to the wedding.
 
My precious little boy got to be the ring bearer and I'm biased, but he was perfect.
Here is my little man getting his ring pillow and getting some details on the job at the rehearsal.  



Measuring bridesmaids :)

Wearing our wedding shoes and practicing for the big show!  


Waiting and taking in the beautiful orchard


 
There he goes!



I think theyre looking a little nervous for the next day! 

The rehearsal was graciously  moved inside the vineyard house because this was also the weekend of the EPIC flood in SC.  After the rehearsal we took golfcarts to the barn for the rehearsal dinner.  That is Matt and I on the back :) 

 
My mom spent MONTHS making this dinner perfect...and she did such a fantastic job.  Every little detail was perfection. What a party planner!



Crab cake sliders, pastas, grilled vegetables, mini turkey burgers, etc....the food was SO GOOD!



 

(not sure why some of these have lines across them...)

The Pocas (my first cousins on my dads side) came down for the wedding and of course I LOVED seeing them!  


I will never forget that Banks was a dancing machine all night.  He boogied when no one else was out out there. Gotta love him :)


My two sister in laws!


Banks eating his supper and watching the "movie"




I could not have done this weekend without Jordan and Will. What LIFESAVERS!  They helped from everything from decorations to childcare...to even Will had to clean up my little boy who got sick in the car.  I will never forget all they did for us that weekend, that is what family is for! 



Sweet grandma Ko ko! 



So you might notice whose not in any pics...Lauren.  She has this thing about getting sick during major events.  Well she started with the stomach bug...and graciously gave it to most of us that weekend.  She missed Friday night, but was about to push through for Saturday. 

We missed you Lauren!
 

The rehearsal was seriously the cutest and best rehearsal dinner I had ever been to!  My mom did such a fantastic job!  She thought of every little detail and it was just perfect. 

0 comments: