Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Banks 4 Years Old

How is it you are four years old?! These years have flown by, but what a joy its been.  We are so proud to be your parents!


You are smart, spirited, kind, outgoing, confident, independent, energetic, busy, and sweet!  You are just all boy!  You still LOVE dinosaurs (T Rex being king of all), super heroes, trucks/trains, being outside, sports (favorite right now being basketball), and books.  You spend most days playing outside with your brother or cousins.  You got a new bike for your bday and you are SO good at riding it and love it. 


Your stats:

You wear a size 3T in shorts mostly and 3-5T in shirts.  You wear an 11 in shoes. 


You know all letters and numbers.  You can count to 20+. You know all the letter sounds and are beginning to sound out words and learn sight words.   You really amaze me!  You can do simple addition and subtraction.  We are working on being able to write your name.  You LOVE school!


You talk nonstop...literally all day.  Dee Dee laughs at you because you never run out of words haha.   You are constantly asking "why?"  You can say words that start with an "S" now so all those cute mistakes are gone (woos (shoes), woop (soup), wooperheroes) Funny/sweet things you have said lately:

"Mommy, I will never stop loving you!"
"I wish I was still a kid!" Banks, you are a kid! "Well I see hair on my legs and daddy said when I see hair on my legs Im not a kid anymore"
Banks you want to ____ ? "You better believe it!"
"Danana" for Banana
"Demergency" for emergency
"Good Prize" for surprise

You call Walker "Wacky" all the time now.  He calls you "Bubba."  You still call Blakely "Batey"



You talk nonstop...literally all day.  Dee Dee laughs at you because you never run out of words haha.   You are constantly asking "why?"  You can say words that start with an "S" now so all those cute mistakes are gone (woos (shoes), woop (soup), wooperheroes) Funny/sweet things you have said lately:

"Mommy, I will never stop loving you!"
"I wish I was still a kid!" Banks, you are a kid! "Well I see hair on my legs and daddy said when I see hair on my legs Im not a kid anymore"
Banks you want to ____ ? "You better believe it!"
"Danana" for Banana
"Demergency" for emergency
"Good Prize" for surprise
"You know what I like best about racing? WINNING?  You know what I don't like about racing? LOSING"  (you are very competitive)

You call Walker "Wacky" all the time now.  He calls you "Bubba."  You still call Blakely "Batey"



Your favorite foods are PB and Jelly, blueberries, raspberries, pop tarts, ice cream, cheese, lemonade, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, french fries... and ANYTHING SWEET! You have such a sweet tooth!


You jump into new situations so easily!  You have started Awanas and are doing great!  You love meeting new kids.  You are my brave, independent one! 


Your bedtime is 7:30 and you get up at 7-7:45.  You take one nap in the afternoon from 1:30-3:30 usually.  You usually take that nap 6/7 days of the week. 




Banks we love you SO very much!  You are such a fun kid and we love our adventures with you.  You make our life so so fun!  Your heart is learning and questioning about Jesus and we just love to tell you about Him.  I pray that this year brings more understanding any more love for our God!  We could not be prouder of you! 


0 comments: