Friday, September 2, 2016

Walker 18 Months

So yes, we are a little behind!  These pics were taken at 20 months, but close enough ;)

Walker, you are a ball of fun!  You are BUSY BUSY BUSY! There is not one second of a day if you are awake that you aren't into something.  You can wear me out, but man are you sweet! 


You are running and climbing everything.  You love being outside and anything with wheels- trucks, bikes, tricycles, cars, etc.  You love to adventure in the woods and have even climbed a tree! 


You are a good eater! you still love MEAT haha.  You like some fruits and veggies, but prefer meat.  You like puffs and goldfish as well, but mostly don't like crackers.  You really are not a big sweet eater.  Your favorite foods are: hot dogs, chicken of all kinds, mac and cheese, oatmeal, deli meat, grilled cheese, puffs, and meatballs.  You don't love "bars" like your brother, yogurt, watermelon, cheese, or peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.  You could not be more different in your eating than Banks.  


You take one nap at 1 or 2:00 and usually sleep 2-2.5 hours.  You go down very easily!  Nighttime you like to sing a few songs and get your tippy of milk before bed.  You recently started sleeping with a blanket and pillow and a few stuffed animals.  Your favorite is your stuffed horse, nay nay! 


You LOVE animals and know ALL animal noises!  Your favorite animals are farm animals.  You also love trucks.  You REALLY love books and being read to.  You would read all day if I let you.  


You still cry going to church nursery...EVERY week.  Hopefully this will get better.  

You LOOVE Itsy Bitsy Spider!  Like, wanna do it all day. 


Stats:
Height 32 1/4  (45%)
Weight 24lbs (48%)
Head 48 1/2 (80%)

You wear an 18m or 2T and a size 6 shoe! 


You LOOOOOVE your brother and will literally do ANYTHING he does!  Kinda scary haha, but you are the biggest mimic! 


You have a lot of words!  Too many to list!  You are starting to put two words together, too.  You can nod yes and no which is helpful, too.  


You LOVE to be thrown, tossed, or spun around.  You also love anything involving a ball and can actually throw very well. You can catch, too... and hit a baseball off a tee.  You love sports!



You have definitely been to time out more than your brother.  You are strong willed at times and generally just get in trouble a lot haha. We are working on it.  Just funny how different your kids can be!  There are days that I am slap worn out from disciplining you, but I think we are headed in the right direction. 



You are a fun loving, happy, sweet, rambunctious, outgoing little boy!  I wouldn't trade your spirit for anything.   I love you SO much...never thought I could love THREE boys as much as I do, but man I would do anything for you.   I can't believe you are already 1.5!  WE LOVE YOU!

0 comments: