Lawson you are THREE months old (post is late, but pics were on time;)
You are a SWEET SWEET baby! You just love to smile ALL day! You smile and giggle so much and I love it!
Your head control is getting stronger and you can really hold your head up on your own now. You love anything that has you sitting up and looking around. You like you play mat a good bit too, both tummy and back time. Your brothers love to lay on it and play with you ;)
We had your weight rechecked and you are 12lbs 5 oz, 9th%. We will have to supplement a little to see if we can get your weight up. You take a bottle like a champ so I don't think this will be an issue.
I went back to work this month (two days a week) and you stay with Nana, your great grandmother. She LOVES the time with you and I think its so special you get to have this time with her! You have done awesome with her and gramps! You love some one on one attention ;)
Your favorite things are the baby bjorn, being tickled (especially under your chin), your brothers, and your paci. You don't really love the car, but you're getting better at it!
Schedule:
Eat at 7am
Nap at 8:30-10
Eat at 10am
Nap 11:30-1pm
Eat 1pm
Nap 2:30-4pm
Eat 4pm
no nap (most days you can make it)
Down for bed at 7pm (eat before bed)
You had been getting up just once at night, but now on some nights you get up twice. I know you need to get bigger so I don't mind sneaking in extra nursing sessions, but mama is getting tired ;)
Sometimes you fight bedtime and other nights you go right now. Your sleep patterns are a little different than your brothers, but we are learning what works best for you and what to expect from you.
You wear 3-6month clothing and size 2 diapers!
You still look A LOT like Banks to me, but you are getting your own look. I just love those big brown eyes!
You have been to the church nursery a lot and you do GREAT!
We love you so much, little guy!

0 comments:
Post a Comment