Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Lawson 7,8, & 9 Months

Still playing catch up! 

These months have ZOOMED by.  The phrase "the days are long but the years are short" has never been truer.  Three kids is a lot and can be very taxing mentally and physically, but some how you're almost a year old. I just don't know how it happened.
 
 
You got your bottom two teeth early, around 4-5 months, but you still just have those two!  All four on top are trying to come in at once now!

 
You are a WILD man! You pull to stand (started at 7 months) and will cruise as well (8-9 months).  You started crawling on all fours around 7 months as well.  You can take a toy or object and carry it a long as you crawl.  This comes in handy when you want to throw sometimes in the toilet.


You LOVE eating and prefer big boy food. Your favorite foods are:
corn
green beans
black beans
hot dogs
grapes
blueberries
mac and cheese
mashed potatoes
any kind of casserole
spaghetti
pizza

 
Your hair is blonde and curly...what?!?!  I know!  Its crazy hair, but I LOVE it! 

 
Changing your diaper is EXHAUSTING!  It takes all my strength to hold you down long enough.. and changing you clothes, Im tired thinking about it.  I often wonder how a 17 lbs squirt can out muscle me?!?
 
You have one mission in life and that is to get down on  the  ground and GO. You want to be in on the move all the time. We have lost you a few times around the house (sorry!ha)

 
You've started with stranger danger and you prefer mommy.  You don't love church nursery when we first drop you off, but you rally quickly.  You don't mind wed and thrusdays with GG one bit, you lunge right for her!

 
You haven't said any real words but babble constantly.  You love it give high fives too!  We have started with "all done" and "more" signs in your high chair. Most of the time this makes you laugh REALLY hard when I do the signs to you.  You will pick it up soon hopefully!


Your favorite toys are balls and cars! 

 
Your 9 months stats:
 
Weight: 16lbs 2 oz 4th%
Height: 28.75in 72nd%
Head: 44.5cm 37th%
 
LONG AND LEAN!
 
Here are some pics from Month 7 and 8:  

 
Nick names:
Lawsy Lou
Lou Lou
Law-Dog
Lawsy
Baby boy
Baby
 
I say to you all the time "Youre the babies baby ever!"

 
You were still in the "babies" room at church until one sunday I came to pick you up and they had moved you to the"movers."  Now keep in mind you've been crawling for MONTHS but I could not bare to move my BABY out of that sweet baby room.  I told them they would have to force me because I was just gonna keep him in the baby room until he was six (denial, last baby problems).

 
You've got sweet brown eyes and EVERYONE says you look JUST like your mommy! Especially GG.



 

 

 

 

 
I couldn't love your more if I tried!  You are the light of our family!  We love you sweet baby boy!

 

 

 

0 comments: