Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Mother's Day and Lawson Dedication

Mother's Day was extra special this year because we dedicated our baby boy to the Lord! I have dedicated each of my boys on mothers day and I think its so special!
 
 
I am one blessed mama!


At the dedication


We were lucky enough to share this dedication day with our best friends, the Andersons as they dedicated baby Adair! 


Is that the "mom death stare?" haha 


Lawson Everette Cogdill 


Sweet Adair too! 


The Kirklands came and prayed over us


 
The boys were actually VERY good up on stage!  Despite their silly faces ;)
 
We had so much family come and support Lawson and us as we dedicated him!

 
Just a boy and his GG!

 
Pop Pop and GG!

 



 
 
We had a BBQ lunch at my parents with everyone (and a water slide haha) to celebrate! What a perfect day!

 
 
Lawson, it is our privilege to stand in front of our family, friends, and church body to dedicate to raising you to know and serve Jesus.  My prayer for you is to know Him and to love Him and to make your life about serving Him. You dad and I pray we can be examples of this and pray we can constantly steer you towards Jesus.  I pray you come to know Him at an early age and that my walk with Jesus would be stronger because I can pushed by you!
 
We love you so so so much Lawson and are so grateful to get the opportunity to be your parents! 
 

0 comments: