Friday, June 3, 2011

This Post is Brought to you by...

...my new macbook! I never thought I would be a "mac" person, but when the opportunity arose for me to get one I jumped on it!  I had to get a laptop for work and they gave me two choices...a Dell or a Macbook...so I decided to get the mac, why not?  I was a little nervous because I am so used to my PC, but so far it has been really easy and user-friendly.  I have only had it since last night so its all a little new still. 
The one pain of getting a new computer is worrying how to transfer pictures, documents, etc.  Any one have any good suggestions of how to do that? Matt and I have a big external hard drive that would do the job, I just didn't know if there was an easier way. 
Its just so shiny and new :)
I spent most of last night trying to get it all set up and ready.  Still a few more things to do.  Anyways, I guess I am a mac-user now- we will see how this goes, will they make a believer out of me? 

2 comments:

Debra Dele said...

You will NEVER want to go back! They're so great! Have fun playing with your new toy! :)

Amy said...

Alyssa, we just bought a MacBook Pro too and I love it! It's so easy to use! The iphoto is so nice and easy too!!