Last weekend was super busy, but crazy fun...just the way I like it :) The Reese's came down from G-Vegas for the weekend- always fun to have them back!
We went to Sette's on Friday night- a restaurant in Mt. Pleasant that Matt and I have never been to. Its one of those restaurants that we've said we need to go eat there for like the last 2 years. Its owned by the same people that own two of our favorite restaurants- Mustard Seed and Boulevard Diner. It did not disappoint, it was great!
The boys after dinner so patriotically posed by the American flag
Then their lovely wives...
Being silly
On Saturday AM we headed to Edisto for The Govenor's Cup. My friend Becca works for their family business FishSmith and part of her job is the event coordinator for the Edisto Marina Governor's Cup. So we got the VIP treatment all weekend at the tournament, sometimes its nice to have friends in high places ;)
Anna and Mandy waiting for the fishing boats to come in for the day
Craig, Janie (one of Becca's best friends), Matt, and Brad
Me, Anna, Mandy, and Becca
It was so fun and we were spoiled by the Smith family all day! Becca did a great job planning the whole thing!
We popped up the third road seat so all six of us could ride together...good times :)
Craig's parents were so nice and let us all stay at a house they were renting for the week. There were three twins in one room and three in another so we slept guys/girls. Mandy, Anna, and I had a little slumber party!
The group the next morning about to head back to Charleston. Thank you Joneses for an amazing weekend, can't wait til next year!





3 comments:
Love it!! Had a blast with you guys!
Love this post!! Thanks for coming to see what I do! Love yall!!
It looks like you all had so much fun! I love slumber parties! And I really love Charleston. I'm a little jealous you get to live there!
Post a Comment