Pregnancy Highlights from this week:
How far along? 19 weeks (well one day shy)
Size of the baby? 6 inches crown to rump and about 8.5 oz., about the size of a large heirloom tomato
Maternity Clothes? Mostly maternity clothes except regular dresses and some shirts
Gender? Sweet baby BOY!!!!
Movement? I feel it every now and then, not consistently yet...but I am loving it!
Sleep? Pretty good right now, added a few extra pillows
Cravings? I have been craving fruit like crazy! I bought plums and grapes at Costco and have been enjoying them! I also crave soft serve yogurt/ice cream...yum :)
Symptoms? Nausea and vomiting is pretty much gone (knock on wood!). I actually feel pretty great...I have lots of energy and have been able to cook and get more stuff done around the house. I feel back to my normal self which has been an incredible change.
What I miss? Not much right now!
Milestones? I think I have finally picked out my nursery colors, bedding, fabric. Its been a process, but its finally coming together. I am not very good at committing to something so it takes a while for me to make a decision. We will hopefully start the first stages soon.
What I am nervous about? Just praying over our 20 week anatomy scan that is coming up in a few weeks.
What I'm excited about? My mom and sister gave me our "secret shower." We did this for my sister too when we found out she was having a girl. They had been buying little boy stuff for months (they were pretty convinced) and gave it to me and Matt last Monday night. It was so fun and special to me! I was and am so excited to go through all the sweet items they gave me and put them up in Banks' room and closet. Banks is already one loved little boy! I am also excited to get his nursery decor rollin'! I want to be able to enjoy his room long before his arrival :)
This is a picture of us from my mom and sister's "secret shower!" Some of the items we got were gently used from Blakely (like Blakely's Serena and Lilly Moses Basket...yay!) others were items that they had picked out just for Banks! Thank you mama and Lauren!!!!

1 comments:
You two are just adorable and you look great! Congrats on your baby boy :)
Post a Comment