Tuesday, November 27, 2012

12 Weeks Old

You are 12 weeks old, Banks!  That seems like such a big milestone.  You turned 12 weeks old on Thanksgiving day :)

You traveled to Hickory, NC for Thanksgiving this week, a 4 hour car ride!  You did GREAT.  You slept the entire way there (we left around 6:45pm). 

This week you have pretty much slept through the night until 7am every night. Go Banks! 



You have become the noisiest baby.  You are constantly cooing and making all kinds of noises.  You love "talking" to all your animal friends while on your playmat :)  

  You make all kinds of adorable noises.  When you get really happy you look at us and squeal, I love it!  I want to bottle all those noises up and keep them so I can hear them whenever I want.




You are wearing 3 month or even 6 month clothes, depending in the brand. 

You are wearing a size one or two diapers. 



What is so funny is that you have a little blue vein in between your eyes just like Blakely!
 You can see Blakely's in this picture below....




Not the best picture, but you tried out the bumbo this week and you really liked it!  You were able to sit up and look around.  We will have to try that more often.


You have really found your hands this week.  You will constantly "wring" them together and chew on them.  When you are anywhere your hands are clasped and in your mouth.   

You are still very much a spitter, I feel like we live in a world drenched in spit up.  I always joke and say that we should wear a raincoat around you.  We have just invested in cute burp clothes and bibs!

You are the best little baby and I love you more than I ever thought possible.  GG and Aunt Lauren call me a "baby hog" because I never want to share you.  Its true though, I don't want to share you because I don't want to miss a minute with you.  You make our lives infinitely better!

0 comments: