Sunday, March 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Matt

Sweet hubby turned 28 today!  We had a full day of celebration :)

My family and matt's dad and Pam came for the festivities. 



These gifts were nice, but deep down Matt was hoping he got what he really wanted for his birthday, and I know he was thinking that it couldn't fit in any of these packages. 





But we surprised him and he did get what he asked for...a new set of irons!  


Second part of the surprise was that we had set up a tee time for him and "The Jeffs" to go play golf and test them out right after lunch! 


We came home and Matt blew out all 28 of those candles.



 Funny that I caught this picture-  the top of the cake had chocolate shavings all over it and when Matt blew out his candles, chocolate WENT EVERYWHERE.  You can see them flying everywhere, haha. 

Glad to spend another year with this awesome man.  What a fun year it has been seeing him become a father and getting to see a side of him that I always knew was there, but finally got to visualize.  I couldn't do one day without him and am thankful for the husband, friend, and father that he is!  I love you Matt, happy birthday...hope I get to celebrate at least 60 more with you ;)

1 comments:

Kathryn said...

Happy Birthday to Matt! We already miss ya'll and can't wait to see you soon!!!