As I have mentioned before, Banks...he loves his food. We decided to move along with some different textures after our pediatrician recommended that at his six month visit. So...up next we tried some puffs!
At first he just played with them, moving them around and throwing them on the floor
Then he started grabbing them and heading toward his mouth
It took A LOT of trial and error on his part....
It would get SO CLOSE and we wanted to just reach out and pop one in, but we knew we had to let him figure it out.
Then finally one little puff made it in...
Hmmmm...this is different....
I think I'll have another!
Thanks daddy and mommy! These puffs are delicious!
Right now these are definitely more of an activity than a snack. It takes 15 minutes to get a couple in, haha. He is very determined though, we will keep practicing!

0 comments:
Post a Comment