7 months old, how can it be?!?
This is SUCH a fun age. You are really interacting, playing, and giggling all the time!
You are an expert sitter now. You don't like to lay on your back and play anymore. You are happy for a long time if I sit you on a blanket with a few toys in your lap. You are really purposefully reaching for your toys and manipulating them now. Its amazing to watch, I just love it.
Still NO teeth! Some one told me that breastfed babies get teeth later, but I don't know if thats necessarily true. Either way, I am in no rush for teething to begin, but I thought it was happening several times with all the drooling, but nothing yet.
Your favorite things right now are:
Mr. Puppy (stuffed animal puppy)
Eating (you love anything and everything)
Standing (not on your own obviously, but with our help)
Getting tickled
Georgie the Giraffe (or as most people know as Sophie)
Paci
Sleeping on your belly
Baths
Rough-housing
Your schedule is the same as last month- still doing GREAT on it!
You are easy peasy to put down for naps and night time...rarely EVER do you cry going down for either.
Bedtime normally consists of a bath, getting in your PJs and sleep sack, maybe a book or two, eat with mommy, then down without a peep. I'd say it takes us about 30 minutes each night.
Still talking a lot! Lots of "dada" and an occasional "mama" but you don't know what you're saying I don't think. You talk all the time and it really is the sweetest noise I've ever heard, lots of "ba ba ba ba" and "ga ga ga ga"and "na na na na."
You want to move around, but still haven't figured out how yet. I'm definitely not in a hurry for you to be mobile!
You love your paci, never planned on that, but it happened! You have figured out how to put it back in your mouth by yourself now, which is very helpful. No matter where that paci is you can figure it out, haha. A lot of people ask about "how long" we're gonna do the paci, but I really don't have a strong opinion about it. We will reevaluate maybe at first birthday, but for now, I'm not gonna stress over it.
You wear size 3 diapers and mostly all size 6 month clothes.
You started rolling over on your tummy during naps, so now we just put you down on your tummy and you sleep so good!
I know we mentioned last time we started some juice to "get things flowing," but we have been off of that for a few weeks and things are still doing good ;)
You have been testing out your sippy cup and can hold it really well, but don't know exactly how to tip it up. Maybe we will get the straw kind and try that one.
When we are eating dinner you get really upset because you want what we are eating. Poor thing, it just breaks my heart. One day you will get some teeth soon so you can get some of the good stuff :)
This is what happens when daddy comes to our photo session...you end up doing crazy stuff!
That must be why you love daddy so much, he's crazy!
Banks, being your mama gets better every month, I love you!







2 comments:
Love the pictures! He is getting so big!!!!
Hands down - the best age! I can't wait to get my hands on that little fella soon!!!
Post a Comment