In the short 7 months that I have been a mother there have definitely been more "proud" moments than not-so-proud...but I may have had one of the latter recently. We were at the beach and one night we had a little sweet tooth. To curb our sweet craving we drove to Krispy Kreme and got some glazed donuts. The next day they were just so innocently sitting open on the counter, waiting for some one to eat one of them.
Well, I was holding Banks on my hip facing out about to go to the pool. Before I know it I looked down and he had reached out and helped himself to a donut! He had sugar and glaze covering his face, along with the biggest smile. Sneaky little boy!
I think he rather liked his donut, what do you think?
I guess a little fried dough with sugar all over it won't hurt him, right?



2 comments:
this is hilarious!!! love it! Give that sweet boy a kiss from aunt camcam!
I love it! You get my vote for mom of the year!
Post a Comment