I literally have thousands of pictures on my iPhone...sometimes they are the best ones :)
I need to be better about puttin' them on the ol' blog so I don't forget about them! Much of Banks' life is on that phone!
Here are some from the last few months...first instagram, then the rest. If you follow me on instagram (@acogdill) you've seen some of them!
This was taken one day before I left for work...happy to be at GGs!
Pop pop having fun in the pool with the littles at the beach!
Pop pop having fun in the pool with the littles at the beach!
His facial expressions crack me up! So many emotions in such a short amount of time!
Last week at Camp GG it was "bear week." They read Teddy Bear's Picnic the first day and then "painted" bears. This of course is not real paint, its just pudding paint- has to be edible because he ate the majority of it!
That bear proudly hangs on my fridge...I've never been more proud!!!
Cousins in the double cart at Costco...love that double cart! Blakely though is not too fond of Banks touching her the entire time. After a while she gets used to it.
Chick fil a
Watching Blakely play at Chikc Fil a
Color coordinated :)
My two favorite boys at lunch, this was in celebration this past weekend of Banks finally being fever-free!
So Banks got his first two piece pajamas and I could have just died they were so cute! I called them his big boy jammies!
We matched...again...in a dressing room...so random
The boy LOVES strawberries...but they are messy!
Proof they actually play together (sometimes)
Matt and I get the crazy idea every now and then that its a good idea to go out to dinner with a 7 month old. Well its nights like these that the waiter takes forever and then its 7:00 and hes not in bed... Whats the solution? Let your child jump in the booth while waiting for food...parents of the year :)
Publix...our favorite!
What would I do with my camera phone?!?

0 comments:
Post a Comment