Sweet baby boy number 2 has a name! We went with family names all around on this one. Walker is Matt's dad's (also knows as our beloved "Papa") name and Jeffrey is my dad's (also known as our beloved "Pop Pop") name! He is named after two of the most amazing men that I have ever known. There are no better men to be named after. These men are Godly, patient, kind, tender hearted, selfless, and at the same time fun. Banks adores these two more than anything and I know Walker will, too! Banks and Walker are surrounded by a wealth of strong, Godly men and I could not be more thankful. If there is anything I would want for the two of them it would be to grow up to be like their daddy and granddaddies.
We are excited to be able to call him by name. Banks will point to my belly and say "Wa-Wa." I know he is going to LOVE having a brother and I am so thrilled to watch their relationship grow. We can't wait to meet you, Walker!
2 comments:
A wonderful name!!! Walker already has a strong foundation and a place in our hearts.
LOVE! :) If Ramsey was a boy, she was going to be Banks. Then we would have both had a Walker and a Banks. Haha…praying for you!!
Post a Comment