Last weekend we got together with my best girl friends from college for a whole weekend. Just girls- no hubbies or kids this time and it was SO fun. As much as I love it when we ALL (wives, husbands, children) get together, this was so relaxing and we got lots of time to talk and catch up. We needed this :)
Cameron hosted at her family's lake house. It was the perfect spot for a comfortable and fun weekend. We spend all Saturday on the boat and swimming in the lake. The weather was perfect.
Cameron, our trusty captain!
On Saturday night we drove the boat over to Liberty on the Lake and had dinner. I had actually never been for dinner and it was so fun!
At the last girl's weekend Catie, Cameron, and Megan were pregnant...this go 'round it was the opposite- Lacey, Kathryn, and I were pregnant! They were SO sweet and threw a little shower for the new babies!
Wallace will be here in November, Liza in January, and Walker in December!
What a fun weekend a full of lots of memories. I love these girls so much and couldn't imagine life without them. Getting to share engagements, wedding, babies, and now second babies with them is pretty awesome. Friendships are hard to come by and these are some of the best! Love yall!

0 comments:
Post a Comment