Thursday, February 18, 2016

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve we spent with  my parents and our cousins!  We had a blast!
 
We had our annual "Christmas Adam" dinner the night before and sung Christmas carols! 




GG's lap is getting pretty full these days, is there room for one more?!

 
Christmas Eve morning we went over to my parents and opened gifts from GG and Pop Pop.  Well GG and Pop Pop made them the cutest gift!  It can turn into a grocery store, a diner, or a puppet show! They loved it!



 
Publix, where shopping is a pleasure :)



 


Merry Christmas from the Cogdills! 


And then we had a photo shoot...and it was fabulous.  This is what happens with a 1, 2, 3, and 4 year old!  


 



 
I literally could not love them more. My whole heart.



 
This peanut had the best Christmas.  It beats being 11 days old like last year ;)

 

 
Happy bday Jesus!

 
The newlyweds
 
And if you notice, these are the pajamas my mom got the boys!  SO FUNNY!

 
The kids got sleeping bags...they were a hit!


 

 
Oh KK...what are we gonna do with you?!

 
And Ill leave you with a little Mike Wizowski action.
 
If I could bottle up Christmas at this age, I would!  I just love it!

0 comments: