So these past few months have been flying by! SO much has been going on, and I will be going back and blogging it all in time.
In the meantime we have some VERY exciting news!
This family is growing by one BROTHER!
We are SHOCKED, excited, and so so happy to announce these two little men will be adding to their crew. I will soon have THREE baby boys filling our home. I will be honest and say I never pictured myself as an "all boy" mom, but it is such a sweet, sweet treat to get to have! These boys are the sweetest blessing and I couldn't love them more if I tried. We are due in July and so that things have been going great. No nausea or vomiting really (praise Jesus!) and most days I forget Im pregnant.
So there it is...one more BOY!

0 comments:
Post a Comment