Our group of friends has been planning a Mountain Weekend for a LONG time and we have been waiting patiently for November 20th to come. Well, it is finally here!!! I mean I think we booked the place in July- which seems like forever ago! We are all so excited. We are going to Dillard, GA and staying in a cute mountain house up there. I have seen pictures of it and it looks perfect. We are going to just hang out, go hiking, maybe fish a little, eat at the Dillard House, play games, and just be lazy! Here are a few pictures from the website of the house that we are renting- looks super nice...so excited!
Not sure who these people are, but the hot tub looks welcoming :)

Big fenced-in yard for Tiger and Samson
Ryan, Anna, Mandy, and Brad- Will we miss each of you!!! We will drink a cup of hot cocoa in your honor :)
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
4 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment