Being a wife for about a year and a half now, I have had to learn to cook. Not that I didn't know how, I was just definitely not an expert or very experienced. My mom was always a very good cook growing up, but I didn't ever take the initiative to learn some of our favorite recipes because I didn't see it as important. Well, now that I am responsible for putting some dinner on the table, I definitely see the value of learning. I found kraftfoods.com and it has been my saving grace. I cook literally EVERYTHING from that one website. The recipes are so easy and don't require 1,000 ingredients. And on top of all that- they are always so good! This weekend I made pumpkin cream cupcakes for Christy's birthday and they turned out great! I actually used my kitchen aid mixer for the first time and realized that I actually liked it! So I guess I will be using it more often :)
All the ingredients it took to make them
Mixing it up in the mixer
Putting them in the cupcake pan
With the cream cheese topping added...don't they look yummy?!?!
I didn't take a picture of them finished, but they turned out great. Here is the link to the recipe if you want to go make them. Perfect fall recipe :)
http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/pumpkin-cream-cupcakes-114682.aspx
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
2 weeks ago

1 comments:
I had one of the leftovers last night after dinner, it was amazing!
Post a Comment