Monday, November 30, 2009

Goin' to the Chapel...

Since Matt and I have gotten married, I have been in a few weddings...to say the least. A lot of my bridesmaids have gotten engaged and married in a very short time. It didn't help that I had 11 bridesmaids, either :) Although for a while it seemed like I was in a wedding every other weekend, I wouldn't have had it any other way. I adore each friend's wedding I've been in and am so absolutely happy for each one of them. I never got tired of showers, bachelorette parties, bridal luncheons, rehearsal dinners, receptions, etc. All my friends are happily married and I love getting to share our married-life stories! Here is a picture or two from each wedding. Some of the weddings were just too busy to take pictures, so sorry some of them aren't that great.

A picture of mine and Matt's wedding with my beautiful bridesmaid's
March 8, 2008



Lauren (my sister) and Richard's Wedding
May 24, 2008

Catie and Will's Wedding
June 21, 2008



Cameron and Jonathan
August 16, 2008



Christina and Ashton
October 25, 2008

Kathryn and Caleb
December 13, 2008


Megan and McNeil
May 2, 2009



Jordan (Matt's sister) and Will
May 23, 2009



This is all in honor of my next wedding, Laura and Sandy, December 19, 2009. I have known Laura since middle school and she is an awesome friend and I am so happy for her! Sandy and her could not be a better match. Only a few more weeks 'til the big day!!

0 comments: