Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Reprieve

So every now and then life cuts you a break.  I know sometimes it feels like you are over your head with stuff to do, people to call, sickness, car trouble, job stress, etc etc...but then some moments you feel like life just handed you a "get out of jail free" card.  Today I feel like that.  I have been really, really stressed about trying to move, close on our house, get settled and sane before I start work less than 24 hours later.  I just felt a little out of control.   I am SO thankful that our parents are helping us move, but while I was at work Matt and they were gonna do all the fun stuff and I want to be able to help.  I like things to be pretty organized and when my house/life is hectic or messy I feel like I am all out of wack. So you can probably see how I was feeling a little out of wack heading into these next two days.   I got a pretty cool phone call today.  One of the neurologists I will be working for called me today and asked me if it would be ok to just have a meeting with him and other neurologist tomorrow and then not come back until Tuesday! Ugh....yes sir, I think that will be ok.  Anyways, that was pretty sweet news to me because I will be able to play in my house and organize, unpack, decorate, set up and get my life together thurs, fri, sat, sun, and monday!  Sometimes God just organizes everything perfectly for you...I love that I serve a God that cares about the crazy details of my life.  So just wanted to share with you all that sometimes life does give you a little reprieve...which may seem trivial to most everyone, but was huge to me :)

"Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows."
Luke 12:7

1 comments:

Kayla said...

I know exactly how home chaos can effect your mind! Glad you get a few days to get settled!