Last week I went to a big, dorky conference Child Neurology Society in Savannah, GA. Basically all the pediatric neurologists from the whole country (and some NPs, too!) get together once a year to do what neurologists do...learn.
Kimberly, Shannon, and I (the two other nurse practitioners I work with) went, too...mostly to have fun in Savannah and not-so-much on the whole "learning" front... we might have learned a thing or two, but it was not on purpose! ;)
Shannon and I accidentally dress alike all the time. When we showed up identical we just had to laugh and roll with it!
We stayed in a little bed and breakfast in Savannah called the East Bay Inn...it was adorable! The only negative was right when we got there we found out it was haunted. The ghost's name was Charlie and he was supposedly a friendly ghost, so we thought that it was ok.
Our cute bed and breakfast
Our room
This is Kimberly, me, and CHARLIE! Can't you see the "orb" in this picture?!? Its totally Charlie, our ghost friend.
Headed to the conference
After the conference the second day we went shopping downtown Savannah. Their downtown reminds me somewhat of Charleston, but not nearly as busy!
Kimberly and I at Your Pie in Savannah
It was such a fun time with Kimberly and Shannon. I am so lucky to get to work with two girls that have quickly become some of my best friends. I don't know if I would survive at work without the two of them, we keep each other sane through all the craziness! Can't wait 'til next year for CNS...its in California :)






0 comments:
Post a Comment