We had the whole family over at our house for Halloween this year. We were excited to have lots of trick or treaters in our neighborhood! My mom brought over a delicious dinner for us to enjoy!
Ryan and I waiting on our trick or treaters!
Liz and Ryan
I think she sees a trick or treater!
It was the first chilly night where we could build a fire in our fire pit...I love building a fire, it is just so cozy!
We got lots of options for the trick or treaters, but as an inexperienced halloweener I realized that that was not smart. When you have options the kids (actually the 15-17 year olds that decide they can still trick or treat) grab one of each....so its like 10 pieces per person. You end up running out quickly...but we will learn for next year!
My dad enjoying his supper!
Matt was proud of his big ol' fire in the fire pit
Our friends Meg and Nathan stopped by with their sweet little lady bug, Mary! Isn't she the cutest? She just turned 1 year old 5 days ago and she is already a pro walker! Go Mary!
Hope everyone had a happy Halloween, too!







0 comments:
Post a Comment