Lauren had her first shower this weekend and it was so fun! All of the third year pediatric residents (well the girls) threw Lauren a shower.
Me and the mama-to-be...only two more months!
My mama looking pretty at the shower!
They had everyone at the shower's baby pictures scrolling the TV while we were there. Bet you can't guess who that is? ;)
Kimberly, Shannon, and I had to come back early from the conference to make it in time, but I wouldn't have missed it for the world!
Mom, Lauren, and I
These were Lauren's hostess gifts to the girls. There were 10 hostesses so she had to keep it simple!
All of the residents that Lauren works with...such a great group of ladies!
Lauren was showered with so many wonderful presents that Blakely will love! Her shower was absolutely perfect and we are counting down the days until we get to have a real baby to play with and dress up! You can see Lauren's post about her shower here.





0 comments:
Post a Comment